Our commitment for a better world
Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
InterOil group International is committed to achieve the highest standard of health, safety and environment within all of our operations and Projects.
The company will achieve this objective by ensuring:
- A safe working place providing safety equipment according to national and international standards
- Safe working processes through an assessment of all risks and mitigation measures
- Professional competence of all personnel through an adequate training system
- Preservation of the environment preventing releases, spills, leaks and minimising hazardous waste production
- A proper reporting system
- An effective audit system
- The implementation of this policy is a direct responsibility of line management and company’s employees shall contribute to maintain the standards of health, safety and environment at the highest possible level during the performance of all working activities.